The Board of Directors for the Prescott Pickleball Association is pleased to announce several open positions within the board for the upcoming 2-year term:
- President – Being vacated by Peg Travers
- Vice President – vacant
- Treasurer – Doug Seefeld is running for re-election
- Secretary – Being vacated by Jaye Allen
- Member at Large – Being vacated by Marcie Moody
- Member at Large – Diane Cassidy is running for re-election
- Member at Large – City of Prescott is continuing in this position
Please visit the Nominations page to read the Duties & Responsibilities of the positions and to submit a nomination. If you are interested in submitting your name for a position, or if you want to nominate another member in good standing, please complete the nomination form online or email the information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nominations must be submitted by October 14 at 9pm.
Thank you for considering a position within the PPA Board of Directors. We look forward to your participation in the future of the Prescott Pickleball Association!
Jaye Allen, Secretary
P.S. A detailed email regarding the election meeting will follow.