The purpose of the Prescott Pickleball Association is to promote the game of pickleball. This implies sportsmanship, etiquette, and generosity will be foremost in all PPA efforts. Pickleball can be competitive or recreational. The PPA will respect the needs and goals of all players endeavoring to provide events and play to meet all player needs.
This agreement may be revised from time to time. Each member is responsible for knowing the contents of the current PPA Agreement and agrees to abide by its content.
Code of Conduct
- I will not act or play in a way that threatens my safety or the safety of others.
- I will refrain from verbal outbursts which are profane, threatening or abusive.
- I will refrain from acts or language which harasses or belittles a teammate or opponent or which creates turmoil and/or dissension among players.
- I will respect Prescott Pickleball complex property and perform no actions which may cause damage.
- I will comply with posted court schedules.
- I will make fair line calls and respect calls made by others.
- I will consider the ball to “in” if uncertain of the line call.
- I will behave in a manner consistent with this code and be an ambassador for the sport of pickleball.
- I will comply with the City of Prescott Recreation Services Rules and any other rules posted at the Prescott Pickleball Courts.
Networking with Members. I understand that when I join PPA, some of my information is entered in the PPA Member Directory which is available on a members-only password-protected page for networking with other PPA members. I will not download, republish or duplicate the information in the Member Directory — in whole or in part — for commercial or any other purposes, or for purposes of compiling mailing lists or any other lists. I understand that I may opt out of the Member Directory.
Image Release. I give the PPA and its agents and designees, permission to use or distribute, without limitation or obligation, my image, name, voice, and words for any purpose connected with a PPA event, including promotional, marketing, training, informational, and archival uses.